Live Dungeon! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Guild Leader of the Godly Dragonkin

Dex-chan lover
Guild Master for party 2020.
b5d.png

Dex-chan lover
Did tl forget that haste is a spell, and hate is the thing that is managed?

Dex-chan lover
Damn lady was even licking her mouth whens he said that
Tsutomo watch out shes gonna eat you man

Dex-chan lover
Is this the pretty gal on page 2’s credits page? I think it is. The manga artist doesn’t do her justice, sadly.

Fed-Kun's army
ah the classic "DPS too hard the Tank and Support cant catch up"

Dex-chan lover
When this is all over he better not let off the people who is slandering him

Dex-chan lover
she is to strong for thier team ,but I think her strength will also play a roll in the figth against the dragon

Dex-chan lover
well... basically she's a berserker alright...
hard to keep up with them when you don't have a proper support on FGO...
they tend to die out fast

Supporter
It would be a lot easier to use aggro or threat instead of hate since these are also used more in mmos and haste and hate are too similar.
I am sure there's at least one slipup on page 26 where Garm should build up hate, not haste.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn it was cause the didn't adjust the strategy to compensate for a heavy attacker

Dex-chan lover
@feha Haste makes you attack faster tho and that was making the hate management even worse by making the now very heavy dps hit even more. So I'd say that was a correct translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin Yes, he does use haste. And the "haste management" he mentioned that resulted in attacker being aggro'd instead of tank might still be the spell as opposed to mistranslated hate management. However, when the combatants "gather haste", it is clearly a mistranslation. That or the spell somehow stopped being something he casts, and became something they "gather" from ambient air.

page 23: "while listening, it cant seem to concentrate on attacking" - I still dont get what this was supposed to mean. Not something I even mentioned before, just figured I could add it as a by-the-by.

24: "messed up management of haste" - As I said in this reply, can actually be, and probably is, the spell Haste just as it says. Since next panel he says he will stop casting it.

26: "garm build up haste even if..." - this is the error(?) I was talking about in my first comment, and this reply.

29: I am confused, it clearly said haste here last time I read? I suppose I misread this particular panel, thinking the mistake(?) in 26 would repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread