Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Role Instruction

@Talismaster yeap! she's a cutie with a bonus XD

welp.we all know that their ship will not gonna sail😭

who cares about that stupid fox! she can beat her head with a stick

Twi

She reminds me of the time I was a tutor. It was on a lesson that was hard to grasp for many and as I was explaining it this one guy wouldn’t have it. Had an attitude and refused to listen, wanted me to just give it to him straight and memorize the solution instead of understanding it. He suffered later when a similar but different problem came up but he couldn’t solve it.

Dex-chan lover
Niceee, lucky for him he has 2 test subjects for people to see. One who follows instructions and one without. Ofc the one without will be like, you taught me something wrong, but after seeing Stephanie master what he was teaching will prove that following the instructions was the way to go.

Also, good on MC for not being stingy on information. Most other MCs in other isekai, horde all the OP powers to themselves. At least in this universe, he's willing to share his knowledge to help others grow than being the only OP person in that world.

Contributor
@gregger I think its the different goals in their mindset. Most other isekais is about the MC trying to enjoy and be a winner at life with their ill-gotten gains. Tsukomu, on the other hand, have the goal of returning, and that is only possible if he clears the entire dungeon, so he furthers along the push whenever he can.

In a way, a good comparison could be those who stay at SAO lower levels vs those who are actively risking themselves clearing SAO.

Contributor
The contrast of mc being asexual while there are side characters that are nothing more than typical player trash mobs with harem grosses me really out... 🤢

Ahhh support healer, one of these jobs where when you learn from level 1 it's easier to master but when you're high level and need to learn it's like you're drowning in numbers and complaints.

Aggregator gang
My very first character in a MMO was a healer. Oh the good old days where you had to manage mana, aggro, healing and trying to keep alive THAT rogue and THAT fire mage.

Users who are viewing this thread