Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Role Instruction

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is happening in one of these training sessions.
CYSv9LY.gif

Dex-chan lover
That bitch is trash, and I am gleefully awaiting her having to sacrifice res.

I like how the MC doesn't keep repeating that he mustn't stand out, has to be in the background, and generally doesn't play MCmob like most other Isekai baka MCs...

@Beregorn
Sir, what practice? I am not even an Artist.

But really, I didn't 'bell' them, so I didn't really get the reference.

Dex-chan lover
@oukamihalf LingLing is a fictional character, representing the stereotipical east asian violin prodigy; they obtained their prodigious skill by practicing 40 hours every day. Here you can find a recap ( https://twoset.fandom.com/wiki/Ling_Ling ), but seriously, just google ling ling 40 hours.
About the practice, it is a recurring joke in TwoSetViolins videos, where they reprimand the audience for wasting their time on youtube instead of practicing the said 40 hours; here their website for an example of this http://lingling40hours.com

Dex-chan lover
@Loliroze @kaminomikan @feha @zdarkbrz_816 @dend08 @UntappedChaos @Hank @xalmtris
so many fellow people of culture XD
About the question "why TwoSetViolins here?", the answer is simple statistics. Since they have 2.3 million subscriber, and it was extimed that there are about 3.9 billion internet users, that means 1 out of about 1700 internet users is a subscriber. Since this chapter has more than 20'000 views, it means that, statistically, there are about 12 TSV subscribers, and between 50 and 100 that have seen at least one of their videos.
The power of mathematics...

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn I am not subscribed though (youtube just likes rec'ing them for no real reason, and it can be a fun timewaster so I sometimes click), which throws off your statistics. Besides that, you are not accounting for the obvious severe bias (no clue which direction it goes) that comes with a music themed youtube channel and a manga themed site. Not to mention the bias from how many ppl get the reference but wont bother to post a comment about it.

I got the joke, after rereading the chapter. While I can't remember what it was, indeed, TwoSetV had something to do with 40hours of practice a day, perhaps I read the chapter too quick to catch the side content.
I am truly sorry about that.

@Beregorn
That doesn't answer the question as not every person who watches or has watched a twoset video would stick it into a manga chapter they TL'd if they were to do so, and not every viewer here is the translator for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You can feel that the author has been playing a healer in a MMO
Also Tsutomu is so right when he says that "you'll just get use to it".
You apply those buff/regen so often that you keep an internal timer that tell you when to put them back again, good ol times.

Fed-Kun's army
@Someanon
honestly, I have never met a good healer in an mmo who doesn't just let people die who can't manage their basics

Harem member chicks attitude reminds me of that one tweet "I pray I never get dick that good." She's also the one who was apparently fine with the current Healer status quo just cuz her husband treats her well or something smh. Blind of her surroundings and only cares about her man - she's almost as bad as the squirrel chick reporter. Lmao she has so much faith that her husband and her party is gonna excuse her half-assed healing that I can't wait when the author shows how much she sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread