Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Princess's True Form

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage funny enough people say that they dont like that situation. yet if the word step is inserted its all ok.

its just proofs that people actually like the situation of brother and sister. but dont want the repercussions of actual brother and sisters
its all in the ''research''.

Dex-chan lover
Oh leon i see your just an overdoting foolish brother
what a guy

Dex-chan lover
Sorry. But cute has a limit when it comes to being 100% annoying. She isn't even tsundere. She's just a walking, talking (unfortunately) ball of irritation.

Dex-chan lover
Eunice is annoying for two reasons:
• Everything about her.
• Taking away precious screen time from the much more interesting problems Stephanie is facing.

Dex-chan lover
The only reason why this dumb animal boy has clout is because he has like a billion wives, why is Tsutomu sucking up to this guy? They don't even seem that good.

Even after her brother literally begged on his knees to get her a second chance she still believes she's in the right to act out. Should have beaten the shit out of her first before restarting her training.

Drill sergeants don't tolerate this shit, and neither should Tsutomu.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like Leon, I don't like Eunice, it's taking everything I have not to fire a stake at her because of her personality.

Author, please let us move on from this annoying fox.

can we pls focus on other party and get rid of that annoying brat, no one gives a shit about her

Double-page supporter
I think eventually that bro-sis pair would frick.
If she was part of my MMO team, we would get some revival items, dive into a midlevel dungeon, "accidentally" let her get her shit rocked, revive her, do it a few more times to let the revival penalty drain some of her exp and sass.
Or I'd just kick her out of the party for being an insufferable bitch

Dex-chan lover
The one time I actually like the way the healer class / role is portrayed in a manga,

It's just fucking full of horrendously, HORRENDOUSLY unlikable cunts. What a shit show.

meh, this filler noob character need to gtfo...wasting few chapter for I aM hIgH lEvEl ThAn YoU....

thx for the releases...

@icekatze For real. I really want to see more about the trials Stephanie is going through. She's a much more interesting character, and I feel like it would be really cool to see more of the behind-the-scenes things that healers have to go through and how she manages to cram all that in.

Why would healer level remotely matter when all they used to do was just suicide revive anyway lmao I don't really see how she has any pride in getting carried

We should make a public petition so the author kills her in a gruesome way (for real and not only the dungeon)

Users who are viewing this thread