Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Princess's True Form

Contributor
Poor wizard is going to wind up like this.
493.png

Seems like leon is decent enough not to include his sister in the harem

Dex-chan lover
@kisato lol, very accurate if you ask me.

That's why I really like this manga, it's not gonna romanticise dungeon crawling or team fights, it shows how dirty and tiring working with a team is.
But that gives the payout all the more amazing since they actually struggle with the enemy, as opposed to an OP character who one shots everything for the team.

fuck the little sister, i am more worried about the other girl, who is "just doing her job" there...

Dex-chan lover
feel sorry for the other girl the eye look dead like she works 14 hours a day every day with no break

halah cewek kaya gitu ngapain dibantu? di dunia nyata ga guna cewe gitu, paling jadi BO doank

Double-page supporter
@aokita Apakah anda tipe orang yg nikah dengan cewe dan selingkuh ketika cewe udah ga asik di ranjang? Sound scummy and asshole-ish

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
Ok, who cares if she has fun? It's a job, an extremely dangerous one, not a stroll in the park...

Thanks for the chapter!
If Eunice is the one who ends her sentences with those phrases why is Kamiyu using them on page 4? Does Eunice really not know Leon is her brother? Seems odd it wouldn't slip out with dozens of wives/girlfriends in the clan gossiping about it, not to mention how did Leon find out she was his sister? In any case, Leon needs to find a way to have a different healer (why is Eunice only one taking class) in his main party as the main party won't be able to go out if Eunice gets sick or injured. Maybe discuss a rotation with the clan's white mages or something. Frankly I'm surprised he's not worn and dried out more. While a harem is a guy's dream, the reality is that on some things it'll be the entire harem vs him, as there is only one of him he can only spend so much time each day with each woman which would strain relationships between decreasing personal time with him and infighting between rivals for his affection, and having to find and maintain a home big enough for all of them.
Btw, due to her rampaging emotions and pride she messed up the heal creating fast regenerating skeletons that couldn't be subdued for a week.

I'm guessing next chapter will address Stephanie not having fun with being a healer or with the method since we saw the aftermath and failure of Eunice and the attempt at redemption

Users who are viewing this thread