Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - One Step Towards The Bottomless Swamp

thats it? i was dissapointed i thought
she wouldnt want healers to change becose she was sadist
or so she could pretend to be pitifull sacrafice
or so on... but that was all?
i am somewhat dissapointed

Double-page supporter
Horrible people never notice that they're horrible.

The ones who DO know they're horrible are the scary ones.

Dex-chan lover
Eunice is a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. She sucks so much that she is incapable of realizing that she sucks in the first place, which would be the first necessary step to getting better. If I were the MC I'd long since sent her away instead of continuing to waste time on somebody unwilling to learn.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ahhh,, it reminded me of when I was awaken in using support in games at college.
I want to play games with my friends again. but we all have lives and got no time anymore.
now im sad.

Hnnngh fuckin reminds me of Turn A Gundam. Asshole shoehorned female lead/side bitch gets absolutely btfo'd by the MC being realistic by never developing any interest and walking away to go for what he does want in life.

Fuck plot devices. Gooooood shit.

Dex-chan lover
He honestly shouldn't even be helping that guild anymore, even if the leader kneels and eats shit in front of him. The Tsun on that supposed Tsundere is off the charts. Its like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% Tsun / Straight up B I T C H to .00000000000000000001% Dere.

That sad fucking excuse of a character might actually be the worst Tsundere I've seen in anime/manga. It's actually insane. God I hope him beating the Fire Dragon with that other girl decimates her.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really has some of the worst side characters. It sucks, its got a pretty okay MC (great representation of a healer, and he obviously has some backbone to him, but not nearly enough for my liking),

A handful of good side characters, such as Garm, and Kamiyu. That new healer getting trained by Tsutomu is okay too. Every single other character though? Complete dog shit. It's actually insane. Near unfathomable.

Dex-chan lover
As a support main I feel this chapter so very much.

You can do it Stephanie! Keep a party alive against a raid boss! Bask in the dopamine rush of success! Bite your tongue as the DPS takes all the credit!

Double-page supporter
This would be a good chapter if this wasn't a monthly manga...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation.
Well I also like the healer/support role in mmorpg and MOBAs. When the DPS dies and the support swoops in to finish off the enemies or you bait the enemy team hard enough that they get team wiped from trying to kill you. Ahahaha

Dumb healer fox just needs a few good dyings and reviving in quick succession. A damn good dicking in between those sessions too.

It's rare to see character with this severe princess syndrone nowadays. Most author now turn them into tsundere or villain instead of keep them this kind of annoying. It is somehow refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread