Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Place I Want To Return To

Dex-chan lover
@theShear
how-i-met-your-mother-hot-crazy-scale-meme.jpg

Thanks for the update. Crazy how Tsutomo started with the worst rep and now he has one acquaintance that's essentially willing to start a cult of him

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit, a real life raid, and not an instance'd dungeon raid. With permadeath on too.

Dex-chan lover
Its like someone went and without anyone saying anything to anyone, changed the overall difficulty from normal to nightmare. 1 dragon by itself is typically regarded as a very tough opponent if not a boss. At least 10 different types accompanied by who knows how many other monsters (with who knows how many of them dragons themselves) with revival mechanics not available for the battle is a terrifying prospect.

Stephanie you are SIMP 😂
she's just like keqing from Genshin impact, but she isn't tsundere

Dex-chan lover
10 dragons!? no way!
Also, Steph best waifu!!! She really likes him uh? her wall is decorated with his photos lol

Dex-chan lover
I like Steph but lol that shrine reeks crazy, I ship Dragon Lady but I understand that she needs to run her guild for her late husband. Hopefully she joins the harem later huhu

Dex-chan lover
@Speak_Evil im pretty sure its the outer world where people die when they are killed (as in no revive zone), so recruiting tanks or healers that are willing to be bait is gonna be hard. against 10 dragons nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread