Live Dungeon!

@F00M loool so true. Imo this is one of the best story with actual tactics and smart MC. Not as good as Log Horizon, but this is better than most isekai out there which have no character progression and no plot while full of plot armors.
Although it is understandable that people doesn't like wordy mangas, idk how else the author would explain them. They're necessary.

For everyone else: There's no harem here. No plot armors. I felt strong bro power here. This is not your typical isekai. Author actually knows how games and clans works. MC knows his stuff (selling his cheat item is also a great choice if you think about it).

The only downside is Mika Pikazo actually has a VERY beautiful art style (see their Pixiv). But not when there's a deadline involved.

While the story, worldbuilding and art is good, im disliking the main char more and more, always with a grin like he is the best of them all idiots, while doing absolutely nothing at all. No emotions, not even attachment to the guys who saved him from being a hobbo in another world, he wouldnt care a bit if they didnt join him again. Guy is a straigth psycho unable to develop any emotion unrelated to hate, no matter how much its sold as just wanting to de-iseaki himself.
He knows that world is real and not a game but would throw his followers to the wolfs without any problem, so far his character progression is inexistant. Ill keep on reading but its really irking me.

@Danimal696 I agree with you with the MC being a total ass, it's probably too late to change him since it's been out in japan since 2016, I'd love to continue reading this but the way this guy thinking he's some kind of messiah of healers...

...The fact that this guy sold the fucking god-tier healer's staff right off the bat...
I immediately wanted to strangle the MC's dumb-ass.

Yet another "My mc is average, so let's make literally everyone else super dumb so I can trick idiots into thinking my mc is a genius" story.
Very cap.

Also, the author probably played an MMO and was shit at healing causing him to get kicked a lot then made this fantasy cause he's a spastic nerd that couldn't get gud.

It has become so useless and repetitive. Even in the actual chapter, he says the same stuff 3 times. And what about his own situation? Seems like they ran out of ideas.

This one actually has interesting details that I quite like, but at the same time it becomes more boring as the later chapters come. And I agree that I don't like the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread