Live Dungeon!

I wish to see Eunice die. Is that to bad? Guess I'm just immature to not tolerate such behavior ^^'
I'm on stephanie boat

It's true that none of the characters are particularly likable, but that's because they're surprisingly realistic and their dynamics are too as consequence. If you ever played an mmo with specialized class roles you'll recognize a lot of player archetypes in this manga, down to the elementary psychology. Even the MC is a common healer player, the kind who perceives it as a leader role and acts like a primadonna, while being completely self-serving and calculating of their gain. Seeing player psychology applied to isekai characters is invariably fun to me. I hope we see more groups fall apart because of harder challenges.

I'm more excited for when they start conquering the dungeons and him getting to his peak level again as a healer.

Shame he sold the staff he had but it seems like a fair judgement since high level equips usually require specific level of stats and level requirement. So why sit on something u cant use now and save it for future when u can sell it and buy the appropriate gear for your level. At least with that you can level up faster and more efficient. And a dungeon is filled with treasures so ofc its not like he will never come across gear of similar qualities

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02 Knowing him, he'll either manage to buy a better staff or get one as a drop....

He doesn't really need a staff anyway, he's all about actual skill and knowledge.
Actually getting a strong staff right now would mess up his style and calculation and would require a long period of adapting.

As usual, this is definitely the best mmorpg isekai out there.
Stephanie's the best, Eunice can eat shit and I love how brutal the mc is with her. Feels good to see the shitty spoiled princess type character get verbally shit on.

This is suprisingly entertaining and good. Really explores in-dept the healer role and the problems of a rl mmorpg. I used to play healer in mmorpgs but it was so fking stressful and as a solo-player I had to fund myself for pots. I had to be extremely efficient to not waste time grinding for money for pots and not fall behind my friend's levels. So this is refreshing to read. Quite a unique take for an isekai. And no harem, in a way lol.

@Swadloon I mean, it's in line with his goals. He wants an ideal party, aka two tanks, two attackers and himself as a support. For that purpose he needs people who actually know how to function with support classes and what his role should be within the party and theirs respectively. His previous party can't team up with him anymore which means he needs to build his party from scratch. If nobody knows how to work with a healer he has to train them up himself as opposed to say, gatherring people who know the routine and just doing minor adjustments to lead the party to work well together.

Thus in the short and long term it is to his benefit to train everyone to know their role so that they can properly work with him. It aligns with his stated goals and makes sense. It doesn't mean that the arc itself is neccessarily interesting but in terms of the actual plot it's a logical step.

@DominusStultorum not logical. its stretched. the pace of the manga suddenly became slow. and how that char development could have been sumarized more to align with their pacing. they instead made 9 chapters of tsundere simulator. it dropped my interest.
i was loving the pace, but this made me drop it. i'll read it once it get more chapters since if this pace of rumbling continues. it seems like authors yandare wishfullfillment. killed my hype. with that i'll prob read it once it has 10 or 20 more chapters to feel like theres substantial events that can grab my interest.

atm its just not interesting to me.

@Tsukinotaku yeah I definitely agree.

I do wish this arc wraps up soon so he can return to dungeon crawling. I like the idea of him changing everyone's idea of party role structures but at the point its becoming a little tedious. Just like @Swadloon said, it messed up the adventure pace that was set up before. Even the tension is gone now since he's not rly facing any issue unlike before. He's just teaching now. And there isnt rly a problem, just a spoiled brat rly.

jesus since he started to teach them about healing it feels like the same chapter have just been on repeat...

Oh MAN! I REALLY hope she orders all the other party members to pull back and just leaves that attacker to die. Then they can finish off the Fire Dragon without him, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
This had a good pace until the teaching arc. Then it became so slow and uninteresting.. I hope it gets better. The only problem I had with it is why the catgirl couldn't be with them vs the dragon.

I want comeuppance all over the board right now, stupid attackers being selfish and catgirl being a dumbass desu girl.

i like how this manga paced, not too fast, not too slow either. it's drawn well too. not to mention, the story isn't only about "oh hi I'm an OP MC", but more than that. Moreover, the MC isn't always that beta who will always accept treated wrongly, he'd give a good pay back for that. I'd recommend this manga to those who're kind of sick with the usual isekai manga.

Users who are viewing this thread