Live Dungeon!

Isekai with no cheat and opness, iz gucci
And the pacing is good where mc reached the climax
in defeating the dragon
and let the pacing cool off with a teaching arc.

Tbh i had a vibe in the first chapter that some may dropped this when mc sold his cheat item as to why this is a 7. Its a solid 8 for me

I just started this manga. Lord, does it bring back memories of EverQuest. I was a healer during the first four expansions, and this guy has nailed it. The timings, managing aggro, stopping a wipe, etc. I kept expecting him to introduce complete heal chains. Good times.

I like this one but it only really started after the whole LUCKY BOY situation, I really hated that part and wanted to drop this manga because of it

*Scream in terror as I saw what the last 4 casts my WHM casted before I die, they were all Glare.

I thought this manga was about a isekai taking place in a world where the ML gets taken to a world where gods watches mortals go out and do dungeons for their amusement. Good thing it’s not like that it’s about a ML getting isekaied in a world with dungeons, roles like tank, attacker, and healer, and fighting what common sense is in this world.

This isn't the best manga but the way it sticks to the characters abilities and actually fleshes them out is super refreshing. No random ass roulette wheel of new deus ex machina powers coming out of nowhere. Definitely a solid read

Solid characters, powers, world. Would reccomend, not the typical isekai story. Author focuses on the characters and problems, especially with the recent chapters it feels more grounded.

Supporter
seems like someone starts Tsutomu cult lol.

also the ending of last chapter...... It's not because the god dungeon's adventurer "unlocked" them after defeated them in god dungeon,right ?

Well, I did read even bigger shit then this manga, even though I had to skip some chapters, because it was just too painful to read it. Most of it is ok, so I will continue to read this shit.

Solid isekai. MC takes no bullshit from anyone, and yet is level-headed enough to fight when it benefits him. Smart man.

IQ of MC almost reaches average but other perceive him as some kind of genius so you can determine IQ of others just from that. Honestly him showing zero hostility towards a group that wronged him made me realize this is a novel with a beta mc.

Dex-chan lover
Passable isekai, but the protagonist sure does make some stupid decisions
(like selling that OP staff just to get starter cash)
, and the plot bends around itself to justify his primitive and inefficient notion of battle strategy (double irony points for him claiming to be focused on efficiency when he straight up admitted that he challenged the game dungeon with 4/5ths of his party dedicated to defense).
Almost reminds me of my turtling days on the first playthrough of Dark Souls, desperately hiding behind my shield and poking enemies to death with a spear. Yes, it keeps you alive, but it takes so long to kill anything that you start losing the will to live.

Anyway, I'm digressing a tad.
I'll be generous and give it a 5/10.

Starts good and becomes plain harem and basic MC stuff. Art is pretty boring, characters are boring or annoying. Before next plot really begins I don't recommend picking it up.

Double-page supporter
I think the story is better than average, as most isekai stories the MC is the dude from Golden Tune as far as party dynamics go. At least this story has a consistently reliable bro character. Also the author has setup the potential for the story to progress after beating the tower by introducing a world outside the tower, and a clan that already explores it.

Based on the comments I'm reading below, the people who are mad are probably salty nerds who think they are LEET gamers that also happen to believe they are masterful tacticians after reading the first 5 pages of the art of war from the amazon demo. We get it, you finally made diamond rank in League of Legends and your mom and us readers are tired of y'all talking about it. Please go back to watching a chess stream on twitch.🙃

Users who are viewing this thread