Live Dungeon!

its alright but why do people always wanna go back to their world when they play so many games to escape it?

The fake news bit was dragging a bit too long for my taste. Glad the story has picked up again.

This might rival log horizon. We'll see.

Dex-chan lover
someone spoil me, does this idiot ever retrieve the staff he sold or at least get its specs

Double-page supporter
Hey how is this one? Its description reads like axe-fodder

@marcyvq it's interesting and unique, basically the MC takes the fighting strategy of "oonga boonga me smash face" to actual MMORPG support/healer class strategy levels. As someone that likes seeing optimized play (fighting games and speedruns) its a new and interesting topic I've not seen before. I'm tempted to play a MMORPG like Path of Exile or WoW after finding this.

The MC doesn't have a harem (so far) or even any romance really (so far), just more light flirting, he mainly focuses on implementing his strategies and teaching his party the strategies. So far (chapter 26) I give it an 7.9/10, it starts off slow (as people are skeptical about the MC's strategies) but ramps up fairly well and now seems to be heading towards a new arc (I'm guessing).

Double-page supporter
@Massmada265 Right on, thanks.
WoW is a shell of its former self, as evidenced by WoW classic even existing, but PoE is a lot of fun. Though it can be pretty frustrating that an essentially single player experience is online-only.

how come this manga was good then it suddenly become not interesting at all.
it divulge from the story and became something close to a filler about teaching a tsundere a change of heart.
i hope this doest stretch much, i dont want 5 chapters of this tsundere simulator.

lol...this is good manga compare to current isekai(2020), just because it was in teaching ark suddenly you guys condemn this is bad/boring.. btw thanks to translation team🙏🙏 for your work in translate this amazing manga

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think this manga deserves at least an 8 on the score.
Yeah, it's not faced paced or anything, but I think it's a much better/unique take on the "isekai" category.
Most isekai are like "OP MC -> build harem -> profit", this one isn't following that mold and actually has a regular MC who just happens to be very tactical with his decisions.
Yeah I want the story to progress a little faster, but I do believe once this manga is completed, and people can just read through it quickly, I think it is one of the best isekai stories out there.

This is the realistic MMO manga where most of the conflict is petty bullshit between teammates instead of the actual game. It's great and realistic.

Definitely one of the better Healer mc mmo mangas out there. No bullshit of an healer MC actually being a master of all trades, this one actually only specializes in Healing and tactics. That's how an mmo manga should be, roles should exist imo.

Meh, bored and annoyed at the mc, first you sell the staff that totally could have helped you gain skills and strength in the story, then you do stupid, “join my group!” “Sure! Why not!” With now actual character and no intelligence, The main character doesn’t feel relatable or fun to watch. Not to mention it got boring as in “I’ve seen this before...” in the first couple chapters..... welp this has been a long and useless rant! Hope you enjoyed it!

Users who are viewing this thread