Live Dungeon!

@Roshuno: "Aggro" was the older term popularized by WoW and Everquest, but the terms "hate" and "building hate" have largely replaced it in more recent game communities, such as FFXIV's, such that it even bled back into WoW. You don't actually see "aggro" used all that much anymore.

@LegoBaka

Huuu, yes, you see it often :D actually hate is pretty much a FF thing. Even in League of Legends and other thing you see "aggro" said often ^^

Also, WHERE ARE THE RAWS PLEASE §

Double-page supporter
Finally a mc that doesn't just take shit.
I love his personality (and expression) change whenever he gets mad

I've never seen anything besides aggro, apart from threat but you build threat to keep aggro sooo..

Aggro is two syllables while hate is one. Easier to say, shorter to type, and carries the same connotation.

Dex-chan lover
Tsutomu's portion on the cover page is getting smaller each volume lmao

Yeah 'aggro' and 'hate' means the same thing in mmo, through i never did see people calling it 'hate'.

@faytkion that is irrelevant, anyone still type in party content?
I pretty sure everyone that do party content just use voice chat.

Oh my, I think he just raised a flag and I'm not complaining if it's with the best heroine

This has been a fun read so far. Glad to have picked it up on a whim. The MC isn't boring and I appreciate how methodical he is

In this world mage struggle to unlock one skill that is revive, may have melee heal and that's all?
So we can assume most of the white mages have 0 spells literally until revive?

see? stories like this are atleast decent. even though he was given a shit ton of money by selling the staff he still have to work his way up without being given any special skill that's stupidly powerful. all he had to go off on was his knowledge on the game rather being gifted or bless with some over powered skill. these kinds of mc are the type that i don't mind supporting but thats how it is for now..i hope it doesn't change later. i like characters that work for their keep instead of being spoonfed.

Users who are viewing this thread