Live Dungeon!

@MechaData okay, so I'm not the only one who got that vibe. Good to know, though I'm not really interested in such things.

Dex-chan lover
If this is PSO2 all they need in the party is 4 DPS that can also use heal and the 'pro' players doesn't even need heal because they never get hit.

I thought it was gonna be some scenario where the protag could switch between the classes ("accounts") of his 5 computers, perhaps not at will, but maybe while at base. I think that might be a kind of interesting idea in itself, but no...though I guess seeing what he does as a white mage might be ok too.

I feel like this is another situation where everyone in the world is just needlessly stupid so that the MC can shine with his "uncommon" sense.

Will keep going and see how it runs, I guess.

Double-page supporter
wait, so they get rewards for dying? wtf...

I don't get what's so incredible about him healing them. The other healers can't heal at range?

@Zerothh
White Mage healers don't even attempt to try in this world. As explained during Ch2. So the idea that Heal might work at Range never occurs to them. It could also be a case of if you use Heal enough it levels into a ranged ability instead of a touch. But again, cause the people of this world don't practice...

since the game developer changed, the cost of in-game items increased. As a result, more and more players abandoned the game.
After half a year, the MMORPG developer announced that they will shutdown the MMORPG
This part is so real it hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm liking this. It's not so often that we get an MMORPG isekai that gives a fig about how an actual MMORPG functions enough to detail why certain roles are necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki it never said that the game was that big, just that he downloaded it on 5 computers so he could play 5 accounts at once, some people actually do that kinda thing in real life

Reading this just reminds me of the frustrations of being a healer. Wipe because a mage stood casting inside a fucking orb that ended up killing the raid? "Fucking stupid healer" Dumbass warrior didn't even bother to peel and got steamrolled after the healer dies to a rogue? "Fucking trash uninstall u dumb piece of shit"

@JustNatsuki I know a few people who run entire 36man guilds, the older the mmo the easier boxing becomes, and honestly its far better then grouping with normal people because in my experience normal people can't deal with even a laid back mmo and will chose to grind their face on a brick wall then learn just enough to not need to make the game hell for them.

Group Leader
@Why_Not_Add_More_Gun "Raid" is really in-depth for that type of stuff, altho idk for how long since it's not my cup of tea, the bad news is most of the chapters have been withdrawn from the scanlator, so sadly you will have to use something else other than mangadex.

I prefer this since it's far lighter then that and pretty enjoyable so far even if the MC is op af and "because people are dump".

I've been wondering, why the fuck all this mc wants to go back to this shitty world?. is this world fun? being a slaved of money and doing the same shit over and over again is fun?. it's stupid that if u get transferred to another world that u wanna go back to this retarded world. i don't understand anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
@wanstarz

Careful mate might cut somebody with all dem edges. Ever considered the boy might have family or friends waiting for him at home? pet cat? doggo? other etc? So far considering how he lived his life before getting sucked in he didn't exactly have it bad unlike some parts of the world.

@Alexakis

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll take a look around for it and see what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread