Live Dungeon!

Aggregator gang
@wanstarz i'll put you in a world without a toilet for 2 days and you'll start crying and begging to come back

Aggregator gang
@Zaiphel our microwave has been broken for the last 7 years, and i'm still crying over it (ma parents didn't feel the need to buy a new one yet ;-;)

uh huh yeah... so all these 2years spent on jungle, desert and urban survival doesn't mean anything in the world of magic...might as well kms then because no toilet.

So i read to chapter 4. There is like literally no build up on this story. We have no idea where it is, what's going on, why the world is the way it is, nothing. And the mc doesn't even attempt to learn any of this. It's just "oh, world is like the game i played, lets reach lvl 100 and go home hurrdy dur". Trash.

Fed-Kun's army
There may not be much to the plot, but I do like the overall cheery vibe; The characters have a cute design, and the MC has a positive but no BS attitude. No overpowered abilities that would destroy the point of character growth, no insane worldly mission or suspicious king, and the MC has actual facial expressions with no harem in sight.

Fed-Kun's army
It really bothers me how in chapter 9 there was such a big focus on him walking up to the crystal in putting it in his bag. Makes me feel like there's going to be made a big deal out of it.

Enjoying this, Thank you for your effort and work in bringing it to us here. Hope to see lots more of this ^ ^ .

I realized what it is about this series that i liked,
the 3 MC's are set up in a more traditional way RE: pre-harem/ pre-Cheat era
Gold leader, blue lancer, red bruiser chick- in terms of personality,
but it switched up the battle roles to make it a bit more interesting

the story-line is uncomplicated; so far,
also HE SOLD HIS CHEAT RIGHT FROM THE START! (that staff thing)
i think the Author was trying to say " meh, i dont need some cheap plot macguffin to write a good story"
the mc isnt special really, he just has some experience that the others dont have.
i like it an the TLN crack me up PS: thanks @Lazylilkoneko it was a good series to go out on :)

Don't know if the translator will see this. But when they say "hate" I assume they mean the gaming turn "aggro" So this may be a more accurate word to use. Hate just sounds weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread