Living as an Emperor's Fiancée

Uhmmmm...why were they kissing? Did they defeat the monster? Where's the illusion magic showing the light dragon? Hello? 😵

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Well I just don’t understand the FL. She knows that she will be soon revealed to be the crown prince’s fiancé and that people will talk but she let her hair so unkept although she has now the money and she’s aware that she looks awful compared to the Prince and it frustrates me that she doesn’t try to look better. She bought clothes but at the exam she wore the same ugly dress. I Jing don’t understand why? Who will believe that the prince had love at first sight with her? Well, it’s also the prince and his subordinate’s fault that they didn’t think about that.
Every woman of this manhwa looks better then her. Well I’m keeping to read it hoping that it will come a chapter in which she will be more confident obviously with another hairstyle.

Ps sorry for my English

I really appreciate that the Prime Minister is a Ladyboss who the rest of the bureaucracy is hopeless without

Contributor
All the random English town names...it's a little endearing but did the author just pull up a map and pick the regions at random?

Group Leader
Love the translator team they dropped this. Someone decided after 4 months to translate this instead of them. Then they decided to translate this again.

Smh even thought the story is nice I can't stop thinking the FL may be the sister of the ML so it's akward
I mean seriously,
first chapter they talked about how the sister of the ML didn't look at all like him. Plus, the FL is having some reactions just like His majesty with the stone, which weren't supposed to happen even with that bracelet, her powers which may be sleeping in her, the way she appeared on the ML's office even though it never happened before (like, as if it recognized her bloods as the same as him), and she can see the ML's eyes which seemed to be an amazing/impossible thing by the reaction of the guy (I just can't stop thinking about how it would make sense if the babies were switched at birth, with the FL's powers being sealed.)
Feels akward about how this could be incest. I think the author wouldn't do that to us but who knows ? It makes so much sense I just can't stop thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread