Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 11

Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
1,415
Well if he really gave false information then he deserves it.
But, did he?🤔 or did I miss something
 
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
288
LOL I love the artist, whoever draw the expressions should be meme artist.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
1,681
Ah, the infamous kabe-don.

I can't read a chapter of this without laughing hard! 🤣
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
721
I'm laughing too much... someone heelp, this is just the first of the mass release! THANK YOU SO MUCH TRANSLATOR GROUP!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
1,001
HAHAUHHAAHA UMYGOD THANKS YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT IM LAUGHING TOO HARD I love IT
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
1,669
Didn't even realize but i was binge reading without stop. Thanks for the mass release!!! I'm enjoying it lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top