Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

Gotta love that he interpreted her saying that he'd be a better match with Edith as him getting to date Edith but still sleep with her hahahaha
WHO has that much confidence? And is also dilusional enough to think that she simply MUST want to sleep with him again hahaha

Also, can we please give it up for the scanlation group here? They are fast, release frequently and their translations are absolutely hilarious and spot-on! 😍😍😍😍

It’s official: I love this love interest

Also I’m loving how everyone so far is shown to be different from how they first were like. Makes me wonder if the king’s original downfall was caused by his sister Edith, rather than his own temperament like we were originally led to believe?

Woah, thank you
I like how this story develops
I hope Ares can give her some jewelry, no? (with Lancelot's help) Or kinda will help her with that bitch-like princess in the future
Oh, and i really like their funny expressions

Holy shit the meme train never stops. Thank you so much for the chapter dump translation team <3

I shouldnt read this at work, biting my lip trying not to laugh.. Love this story so far and the art, really sells the humor and the "bruh..." moments

Hahahaha I can't stop laughing this is my favorite webtoon both are so funny thank you for the updates🤣🤣🤣

Bhahahhahahahah this is hilariousssss!
Thank you so much for updatee myy sunshinee 🌞

Double-page supporter
Ares do not see it well for you, that tremor could also be confused with juvenile parkinson's. xD
However as much as 3/4 of the manga is drawn in a comical way it still manages to be magnificent. lol

A HAND TREMOR

This webtoon just got better, yasss
And I love Alicia's inner dialogue 🤣🤣🤣
Edith now has 2 boys coming after her, in the wrong way🔥

Users who are viewing this thread