Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like enough the male lead, but manga is getting better by the chapter for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahha XDD What hand tremor? Would it fly that far away because of that?? Hahahaha XDDD Good job though!! The little emperor too, would not want his precious sister to be humiliated.

And omg; thank you sooooo much for this mass release! I am honestly in love with this story XDDD

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha well it is to protect her. I wonder what jewelry she'll end up using... and if Lancelot will also fall for her.

@Winterspring is that so? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 all you did are only assuming tho 😂🤔 From my point of view what he said by "he need an excuse", and about he search for something is true as it is. And still, my comment also goes along with how I want my romance, which is not happening (since alicia don't like him duh 🤣 actually he don't as well, as of this chapter) and the plot still just super slow. Other words my comment is just as valid duh 😂😂

I don't understand why you'd forced your assumptions on me 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
Did any one else catch that she was happy he like the quality of her knife? I bet she made it herself. Cause she was a blacksmith in case all of you have forgotten.
Also, love that slight hand tremor.

@gelas
???
I don't see it as forcing assumptions though? Isn't the comment section a place where you can discuss and exchange your opinions about the current chapter?

What he said didn't have to be a lie. She asked him why he wants her, he couldn't have fallen for her, right? Then he thought he needed an 'excuse'. Then it's normal to "assume" that his next words are not his real reason. Him saying he has lots of enemies and he's searching for something may not be a lie, but it being an excuse after he thought he needed one is well within line of reason.

I apologize if you feel that's invalidating your opinion though and feel the need to be defensive about it.

Dex-chan lover
I love all these faces they make, they're gold😂
Thanks so much for the mass release!!!

Thank you so much for the mass release!!! Her expressions when she's agitated / angry are my favorites

He already knows the princess' true colors so, I don't think it's possible for him to fall in love with her anymore...

Aggregator gang
Ares has such a huge bitch energy and I like that.
and also I love Alicia's crying, desperate, panic and ANGEY faces so him being this huge bitch that annoys her to death is a good thing for me

Slight hand tremor lol
*stabs the princess edith* oh no im sorry i have a slight hanf tremor hahaha

*commits a massacre* hahaha oops my slight hand tremor is acting up again hahaha

Slight hand tremor my ass

Users who are viewing this thread