Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

He’s good for her. A lot less dense than she is, but also a lot less heart on his sleeve.

Fed-Kun's army
He’s simultaneously caring for her and being a dick, what a legend.

Group Leader
JUST A SLIGHT HAND TREMOR LMFAOOOOOOOO

love that he asked about the earring. fuck edith lmao

@Winterspring
????
Isn't that what i'm all along??

😂 Now you continued forcing your assumptions on me.

I don't feel defensive about it. I don't understand why you think that way. Perhaps that's what you're actually feeling?

Lol. You said it's "normal" to assume, "whatever" you're assuming.
I'd say no.
It's not normal to just assume the way you did. But you do you.
Thus i commented the way i did. Cuz i do my way too duhh 😂

And on my last comment since you assumed so much, i "assume", it's okay for me to assume that you're trying my invalidate my comment 😂
Why?
Since you only about how wrong it is what i said. Ares genuinely like alicia. 😂 . When i commented so much about other stuffs lmaoo

@gelas
Huh. So that's the way you see it. Okay then. I'm just curious about what you mean, plus it's also good to see a different opinion. I'm a bit surprised you find it as something as forcing you though. But I guess I understand since I do have a tendency to chatter on a subject. Though it's just that the case is usually of I tell what's on my mind, then you tell me what's yours. Then either side can agree or disagree. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to accept when it comes to discussion. It's also why I don't see it as invalidating your comment even though it comes across as such to you.

@Winterspring

That's not the way i see it tho? It's the way you came across.

You understand? You came across as if you don't in previous statement tho. 🙄 Well whtv.
As i said earlier, if you're just telling 'your' "opinions", not behaving as if what you said are "facts", shouldn't you also comment of other stuffs i mentioned??
Yet you came across talked how wrong it is of me to think that ares isn't genuine 🙄 Well whtv.
I don't have to accept? Yeah that's the logic. But again, you "came across" "otherwise". 🙄 .
If like what you said you're "curious" to what i commented, you would have said so. Sigh. "Wow your comment made me curious" then proceed with whatever you said the first time.
Now you also see why you came across that way right?

Anyway since we've both come to know the "why", there's no more to discuss.

I know it's him showing he cares etc, but fuck id have stabbed him if I was her and he threw away the earring!

Users who are viewing this thread