Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this THOT was actually ready to sacrifice a maid. Maybe she was actually expecting Alicia to not show up with the earrings?

Hey maybe Alicia gets annoyed and leaves briefly for a costume change. The audience seems to be easily swayed. If Alicia pulls a power move like "I dressed plainly to honor the Emperor's mother, but if you insist, I will show you my true power"... she'll win over the gallery and crush Edith's fakeness.

And I still wonder... Alicia mentioned something in her brother's hand a few chapters ago. Was that significant? Or was the punchline simply just that he swiped a shiny jewel while he was there...

Aggregator gang
The art is getting better, but, the plot is not going anywhere... What's the point in talking about earrings in such an important event? She was a police in her previous life, right?

Edith is such a bitch. She reminds me a lot of Irene from What It Takes to be A Villainess

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
Edith has been trying to humiliate her from the start.
Then when her plot didn't work out she changed the story as if she got slighted, and threw one of her servants under the bus while continuing to virtue signal: She's made it clear that she is going to be a thorn in the FL's side.

So she's striking back while the iron is hot

I love you translators. thanks for many updates i laughed so hard XD sibling goals

Thank you for the chapters! BTW Alicia should have had the servant beheaded or paddled 80 times for stealing from royalty to discourage any other servants from covering up for Edith in the future. She should have also replied to the servant who covered up for Edith with "Impossible Lady Edith saw the earrings on me so she knew I was given worthless jewelry instead of one fit for the emperor's closest kin. She clearly knew but the did not try to correct the matter and instead insisted I wear them to landmark event while taking more jewelry for herself. With this action she is saying the emperor's blood is at the level of a maid in her eyes and that she deserves more than the emperor's blood. She is clearly looking down on the emperor, as his only family to insult me is to insult the emperor."

Group Leader
Everonye is two faced lol

@DreyDrey thing is alicia isnt a cold blooded blooded Royal cunt who punishes innocents to make a point

They're seriously having their bitch fight in front of all the guests? Alicia was a commoner until a short while ago so her lack of class is not surprising, but I expected better of Edith, at least. Humiliating someone in front of a crowd like that does not paint her in a good light, whether the onlookers agree with her or not. That's just not how a decent person should behave. Is she seriously supposed to be the MC in the novel??

Thank you for your generosity, A Little Sunshine Scans, two mass updates in two days, what have we done to deserve this? 😭<3

Dex-chan lover
Omg; I love these siblings!!! Their interactions are hilarious and heartwarming<33

& wow; what's with these consecutive mass releases?? Do you guys even get enough time to eat and sleep? Thanks A LOT for all these chapters! You guys are awesome; I really appreciate your hard work:)

Users who are viewing this thread