Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 25

Group Leader
@starred1 its was like that in the raw. nothing is missing. we also thought some of the pages missed but we checked the raw and it was originally like that

This brother-sister duo can top you snakes!!
Ugh I wonder if Ares and Kai is going to do something?

Thank you for the updates💕

That was not a smart move to reject that bribe from Ares. He is going to help, but in a way that makes her life more difficult/stressful.

I'm also pretty sure the earrings she has on were what Kai was carrying. Which would be really sweet, but still she is going to suffer for that decision.

Lolol I swear the siblings are so similar!

Also, thank you for the releases!!!

Dex-chan lover
Those scanlators' discord chat, along the one with "Butter me up a like turkey, babe" earlier in chapters 22... will be the death of me soon XD

Fed-Kun's army
LKJFSLKJFSLJK PUT HER IN HER MOTHERFUCKING PLACE!!! at least alicia now knows she can't trust her... AAAAA ARES, DO SOMETHING!!! kai being a good bro for once lmao

thank you for all the updates~

Lol I love this pair of siblings 😂😂😂their reactions are so genuine
Wonder what happens when the braty king finds out about Ares and Alicia.
Thanks for the translation. Can't wait for more

@phoseryn Oh okay,sorry and thanks for letting me know. The way the chapters flow is very weird sometimes. Is this a newbie artist/author or not a professional but someone who does it for fun? Hm.

Double-page supporter
Alicia is actually pretty chill, if it were me I'd have asked Ares to take Edith's head and all her servant's as well

Users who are viewing this thread