Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 25

Thank you for all the updates ^^ I don't know how you guys manage to do it! It's starting to get more interesting too. As expected, she gets away with it this time, but I hope she'll get what she deserves in the future...

@theilikepie yea but all these little actions by “innocent” maids and nobles accumulate and culminate in her and her brother’s death and probably the deaths of many subjects. Death might be heavy handed but she needs to severely punish Edith and her maid to make everyone think twice before messing with her/emperor especially since everyone that matters is gathered in one place to witness. It’s a golden opportunity for the FL. So I guess I’m cold blooded cunt, but it’s a worse crime to let little things go. All of history’s worst acts have been the accumulation of small acts by “innocents” trying to curry favor with superiors or save their own hide (like every genocide ever, coup d’etats, 2008 financial crisis). Those who avoid conflict with the perpetrators also share responsibility in the end. But while Alicia is funny from the beginning she’s a bit of a selfish coward so I don’t expect anything from her in terms of thinking how to stabilize her brothers position at this point. She tried to abandon her brother to begin with, for God’s sake! Just to save herself. Her brother is a kid and he clearly cares for her. It’s obviously difficult for her bro to hold his own against adults who were raised to be royal schemers so no wonder he originally dies. Anyway hopefully she grows up a bit and realizes how dear her brother is instead of trying to run away.

Fed-Kun's army
@DreyDrey yeah couldn't have said it better myself. I do hope MC grows and stands her ground. She's pretty outspoken already and so she just needs to learn how to play in a similar field as that stupid princess/the nobles.

@NoSoup You'd think the onlookers would think badly of Edith but I think they're easily swayed by words. They seem to have a mob mentality. And that blonde guy who aids the Emperor looks to always be siding with Edith. I was really glad that MC's bro helped her out.

If Edith can't be punished this time, I'd still like the maid to get booted. She'll be ruined being of lower class nobility and all. And it'll still show Edith that she's not the only powerhouse from now on.

me @ edith: you're a BITCH!

a B I C T H !

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh you guys are amazing doing two mass releases in a row! You spoil us😘
Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!

Thanks so much for the mass release !!!!
Dang Edith is a snake someone fck her up looking at how treats our Mc just makes my blood boil...
maybe ares is gonna come and save the day ?

Users who are viewing this thread