Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 33

She needs power. Who would she find? The guy who told her that she can live life with bragging rights. 😂

Waa what will Alicia do now? I hope the blonde fatherly duke is truly sincere in treating and guiding the young king..

She should've just married the duke and be done with it, then she can support her brother

Aggregator gang
I like the siblings annoyed face lol thank you for the fast update! Can't wait for the day ( chapter) where Edith got exposed to the whole world about her true nature MUAHAHAHAHAHA

She's a good no BEST sister! I really like her . Thank you a little sunshine scans team ><

I can’t wait until Edith is crushed when she discovers that Ares likes Alicia. Thanks for the updates!

I feel like it's a nice change that this isekai doesn't immediately tout "just marry the guy with power" as a solution. A lot of isekais don't confront this, but like, what if the guy with power turns out to be not as nice and kind and respectful of women as he seemed to be? Esp since a lot of them have this trope "I'll hurt anyone BUT you bc you're special". What if the girl stops being special to him? Would she now be included in the list of "people who are acceptable to him to hurt"? Like yikes. Anyways kudos to Alicia for trying to take power through her own hands. I'd rather her be on equal power grounds when she decides to accept Ares' affections than for her to be in his debt.

I'm so in love with this story. I don't understand the relationship between sister and. Brother but it seems normal to fight ...? The lil brother looks like a tsundere

Concrit: "All of them hung out 'til dawn talking about you." ("Down" is there in the strip.)

I really love this love-you-can-I-kill-you-yet sibling relationship! And she is going to work hard. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread