Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 33

Ew is the princess that pathetic that her non existent d*ck needs to be stroked by fellow social climbers like her?

There's nothing redeemable about her so far. I want to wipe that smug look on her face so much AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the princess was so triggered because men dared to talk about Alicia. She's so full of herself. Just how was she the FL in the original story? She is so unlikable. At ares isn't all that bad, but she's just full on Villainess mode.

Ooo, is it gonna be another “BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY” Chapter?

@sweet-potato I am guessing in the OG story, as there was noone to oppose her, she just kinda verbal-handjobbed her way through the story, getting the Uncle to basically spoil/neglect the little shit to make him an inadequate ruler, then showing Ares how bad the little shit is at his job and crying her beady little eyes out cause she is suffering sooooo much, bla.
I mean, for IRL people like that, you only really notice how shit they are once something causes their facade to crack --> in comes new and improved Alicia

"Just do everything the Grand Duke tells you to." I bet she'll sorely regret those words in the future. The guy is probably only interested in furthering his own family's agenda by pushing Edith to the front and using her to seize control over the Emperor and thus the entire kingdom. Imo it's a bit worrying that he is in charge of all governmental affairs. That gives him too much power, he basically could overthrow the Emperor at any time. It's not like Kai himself has any support among the nobles.

@PrinceTenjou Agreed, it's a refreshing and much needed change of pace for this genre. While I understand the reasoning behind throwing yourself at the next best powerful man in this kind of world, it doesn't really make sense for a woman from the 'modern era' to do so. They are used to being independent and deciding their own future, so why would they do such a risky thing as marrying a powerful man who could turn out to be a cruel asshole, rather than trying to achieve something by themselves? Aside from increasing your chances of survival, it also gives you a sense of purpose. Aren't most of them unhappy that in this isekai world they are nothing more than a pretty face who is supposed to smile and marry a good match, with no prospects for anything else in life other than raising children? Wouldn't they have to drive to make more of themselves, just like they did in their previous life?
Sure, Alicia had the same idea at first with that rich merchant, but now that her plan has failed she has shifted gears and is actively trying to do something about it, rather than just accepting the next best man (Ares). (Sorry for the rant, I just feel strongly about these isekai series 😅)

Contributor
It was possibly hinted in early chapters but what if Alicia is actually pregnant?

Fed-Kun's army
There’s not much kai or ares can do so it’s all up to Alicia.

Fed-Kun's army
so the grand duke is his uncle right ? (to be sure) the one who reaaaaallly loves Edith

I wonder if Alicia ability with blacksmith and her eyes for swords will be used later

also: made made mistake (about the jewels right ?) is almost fired and can make delicious cake... I smell foreshadowing... I smell a poisoned cake for Alicia ...;

Fed-Kun's army
@PrinceTenjou Totally seconded.

@NoSoup Preach it girl (or boy)! I also found it weird how these independent and modern woman are stuck kissing up to men in power. It’s one thing if they were just schoolgirls who isekaied over but if they are adults I really expect them to think for themselves at least.

so the grand duke wanted a puppet king basically which do all his biddings and by the looks of it most of his subordinates are corrupt and easily disposable tools

Users who are viewing this thread