Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 33

Yes yes... build up your own power!!!
I love seeing their sibling relationship. And how the art just change from those pretty details to that annoyed face 😂😂
I just don’t understand how Edith is the ori FL with that personality and how Ares in ori work fell in love with her??
Also,, how was ori Alicia’s live actually??

Oh my god it all makes sense. (This is just me speculating thing, not a spoiler) if you notice at the start in the original story. The emperor is portrayed as a tyrant. But he was innocent. It was probably the nobles around him. He was used as a puppet king by the grand duke and the corrupt chamberlain embezzled wealth under the King's name. As far as I have seen Kai is this awkward boy who had a sudden change to his life and has a lot of responsibilities. But he is not tyrant material. He cares for his sister although he doesn't says it (I mean which brother does, it's freaking embarrassing ). Seeing how he was tricked so easily by the chamberlain and they're not even teaching him things he needs to know.

More over in the original Kai is slain by Ares. If u think about it that's damn tragic. From the recent chapters we noticed how much Kai looks up to Ares. Heck, he nearly cried just showing Ares his embarrassing side. Think about how he would have felt, being slain by that one person he admired so much.

And I'm not sure about how things happened on Ares side in the original. In the original it didn't seem like Ares was involved in politics. I think he probably had to step up only after things when out of control and had no choice but to slay the emperor. Unlike now he didn't know the emperor personally. And him falling for that witch Edith is even more farfetched. He was probably just using her to dig up the corruption.

To the team behind this beautiful series; thank you for your hard work, thank you for this mass releases, you're making my day everytime. YOU ARE THE ONE THANK YOUU😍

Fed-Kun's army
She should just accept the Duke if she's looking for more power. lol He likes you.

@7Lotus I love the theories. I also think that he could've just gotten with Edith (in the original story) because the Grand Duke is her uncle, no? Or am I mixing characters lol. I think they would've been some sort of arranged marriage. No actual love from him but it was a way for the Grand Duke and Edith to manipulate the people further. I can imagine Ares also never found out that the corruption sprouted not in the person he killed off.

Luckily, our MC got isekai'd and drew him in. xD

Aggregator gang
My theory is that the reason why the character is different than the original story is because of the portrayal problem, for example: in Little Mermaid story, Ursula is being made to look like a bad person when its all actually Ariel's fault for making the contract on her own.

So in this isekai, its probably different than what Alicia originally read because it didn't give an in depth character details hence why she didn't though the embezzlement done by the Chamberlain.

I always thought that Kai is different because the original Alicia's character is different than the current FL's and she both raised Kai differently and just a tad differently than the original Alicia. Also, Ares was really moved by her tears in the 'F*ck' scene by the lake, so having seen Edith crying prolly roused up some sort of protective instinct. Though I think. It's deeper with the current FL bc it seems like he's less aggressive going after after that scene and reacts differently. I love every sibling interaction!!!

This is what I think happened in the original timeline:
- The Grand Duke seized the influence of the Emperor and held onto all the power in the Government, since the Duke didn't care for politics because of the war
- Grand Duke and Princess managed to keep the Emporor and his Sister away from one another with lies and constantly suppressing/humiliating his sister
- Nobles embezzled and grew currupt while lying and blaming the Emperor for the Empire's decline
- Grand Duke and Princess hatch a plan to get rid of the country bumpkin duo (Emperor and Sister), they instigate the people and nobles to rebel by justifying it, by saying, that the Emperor is a Tyrant and must be removed from power
- The Grand Duke wants power and the Princess wants the Duke so they staged all the events that happened in the story
- To gain military power and to keep the lineage "pure" the Grand Duke and the Princess tricked the Duke into marrying the Princess, and used his influence to purge the Empire of it's "Tyrant" Emperor and corrupt nobles. They killed Alicia because she knew to much and to avoid any future hassles (but they probably just thought of her as an eyesore)
- And they all lived happily ever after, the end!

Basically the Emperor was a puppet they thought as lowborn, who mas manipulated, used, thrown away. His sister was just a hassle they never even put her in their eyes and she was also powerless to help her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread