Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 47

You know how this webtoon has the best expressions, all enhanced by the wonderful trans, typesetting and cleaning. Kudos to the team!!!

Aggregator gang
First scandal lolol i thought it was about the fact that our MC has become the advisor but noooo scandal is more important than a job position lololol thank you for translating this, redraw this, and i'm sorry that all i can do is only reading without helping the team 😅

Double-page supporter
Wow... Edith loves her over the top big earings.

It could even pass a tea cup...

Dex-chan lover
Translator, you should say if you reach the raws in a little translator note.

hahaha, i love how the other knight pity him but our dear george who only want his personnal dagger 😄

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that apprentice knight has to suffer so much XDDD I almost feel sorry for him... Hahahahahaha XD

Hahahahahahaha this soo funnny this guy is suffering from almost everything XD

Fed-Kun's army
Noel, my thoughts and prayers are with you hhhh 😂😂 poor guy lol

@mangareader I assume you are right, she isnt the daughter of the late emperor, but still. I don't like her, and im ready to bet any money that as soon as the MC starts a relationship with the duke (lets be honest she probably is) the princess is going to have an aneurysm.

@I_need_a_break I just assumed her father was a blacksmith. Although that would explain how their mother would have met the emperor...

Noel is the only comic character going “I DON’T want to be adopted.”

Users who are viewing this thread