Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 48

Thank you for update.

I had very bad day, everything went wrong and I was depressed. My mood lifted when I saw this update.

😀

Thank you again.

This is the pinnacle of meme art. I almost bursted out laughing in the dead of night when the guy's knights started to look like the 4 dudes sitting on the couch cheering.

So what's the plan?...hmm i have feeling that she's going to turn him into Romeo😁
Thanks for the chapter ♥♥

I want to know what they're planing so bad. o(*≧□≦)o
Thanks for the translation

it's THAT right? it's gotta be THAT! coz it always works anyways. If THAT was what you gotta do then for sure the plan will succeed!

It's amusing to see how annoyed she is by his willingness to like her.

I'm also continuing to adore her and Kai's relationship.

Oh these glorious faces. Thank you tler. But boy I bet he's pleased with her plan pretty much playing into his desired results. Poor girl doesn't even realize she's offering herself on a silver platter.

Aggregator gang
Hohoho, now we all gonna see the road from "fake" lovers, to "real" lovers!!! Hueheheh can't wait for the chapter to come! Thank you for always updating this

This series makes me so happy haha. Just, everything about it. From the art to the story to the characters.
Now get to shoving your fake-but-actually-real love in Edith's face!

Double-page supporter
Ah, this chapter is so fluffy and fun. I hope for more of this and less annoying cannon fodder baddies.

Users who are viewing this thread