Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 80

Knok Knok Knok on the TSUNDERE dor
Sweet jesus, I can take all this embarrassment. As someone already said in the comments, its not even funny anymore, its just cringe, giiiiiirl
You doing flips, read your lips, YOU'RE IN LOVE!! Stop playing Megara and accept your feelings!!!!

Supporter
I don't recognize the female lead anymore, I liked her in the 1st season, but since 2nd season she's so freaking annoying. ML doesn't matter much to me because I don't like him from the start. If they take 20+ chapters to just sort out this stupid drama I know I'm gonna drop it :/

T_T I'M BEGGING YOU AUTHOR-SAN!! Bring back our intelligent, 'take-charge' powerhouse of a FL from Season 1! Like how we at Ch 80 and STILL no romance progress?? Like the 'almost kiss' we finally had was interrupted...by a KNOCK??! Oh lord have mercy, I'm bout to go insane lol

Thank you scans team tho for the chapter!!♡

Contrary to others here, I wasn't embarassed for the FL. I was laughing at her. That's what she gets for jumping to conclusions so eagerly. Ehehehe. Silly girl.

oh god my second hand embarassment, im just gonna.... skip through this...

seriously she is so intelligent and calm at points but she makes such wild leaps of logic at others its almost impressive

Fed-Kun's army
...reading this has given me dejavu from some times I messed up in the past before knowing what's actually going on when trying to help people, ouchies... That's why ya should listen to the whole thing before answering or saying bullshit by mistake...

My, my, she is so tsuntsun though~ It's hard to not want to tease when she acts like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread