Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 48

Aggregator gang
Ares lul... He is arogant and bad mannered. But look at him still eying his subordinates and listen to their *advices* so cuteeeee lol. I love him and his boys squad.

Gold. This is gold. The expressions. The comedy. The laughs. The everything. It’s gold.

Welp, I guess since the tittle is "Tyrant's Sister" that explain that the sibling had more interesting story to tell rather than Ares and Alicia, but I still dig in! The comedies are hillarious!!

Fed-Kun's army
kjakljsdf i love this series so much haahaha HE'S SO SMITTEN LMAO he was trying to follow his followers' advice and then it was like "wait i like what i'm hearing, forget that" sdflkjalkd so funny

thank you for the updates~!

Wait a second when the hell did they decide to be a couple ?
I though he respected [begrudgingly] that she'd be his adviser ?

Oh no, here it comes! She’s decided to pretend to be a couple with the guy! Princess edith would be devastated... oh my... the real problem starts now

Fed-Kun's army
AHAHAHA I love how he turns to the other knights to give him advice on how to treat Alicia

What the.,.. That's disappointing, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this whole fake engagement thing and they could develop feelings normally. ._.

Can someone explain to me why Alicia is suddenly becoming his fiancee and acting like lovers when she just became his advisor? I really don't understand.

As far as I got the story their 'deal' of her being his fiancée got sealed when she got the advisor job after defeating George. She did not just wanted to get engaged but a balanced giving and receiving between them. She did not just wanted to be treated well without giving anything. This way she would feel ashamed towards her little brother. Aaaaand as she already stated in earlier chapter she wants power

Edit: See chapter 36 for the 'deal'

Dex-chan lover
Lol this is the second time we've seen Ares be all angry at his crew but he actually tries to take their advice, it's really cute

Users who are viewing this thread