Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 55

that butler knows his master a little bit too well it seems (insert slightly devious laughter here.)

ADL

Honestly the butler is the biggest shipper there is and I absolutely love him

Aggregator gang
The butler is the founder of " We Ship Her Highness x Duke" club and become the head of the club AND the first official member, and there's the duke as the second member ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you for the update as always!

OMG- Thank you!!! I am laying in the hospital recovering from surgery and rereading this hilarious manga AND there is a new chapter!!!

Poor Sir Wellington doesn't stand a chance against these two. Well Alicia, that's what you get for not caring about the location of your office. I'm excited for her reaction. And Edith's! Oh god, that woman is probably going to throw a huge fit once she finds out, haha.

Thanks for the update!

Best wingman ever and now he's my favourite character. please they don't kill him off lol

You can't tell me this Butler isn't planning to fake a fire so the Duke can "save" the Princess ๐Ÿ˜‚

the duke's personality irritates me somehow. i don't hate him but i'm not particularly fond of him either XD

Users who are viewing this thread