Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 57

LOL the emperor flip flopping between fanboying and being a little sh*t with his sister is just... I’m getting secondhand embarrassment 🤣

i'm so lost in this story... like i have absolutely no idea what's this comics really about, i got lost in the plot a few chapters ago... can someone explain? 🥴 i'm enjoying their interactions very much, tho...

Hey,
So Duke is in love with heroine. But she still remembers the book where her brother kills her. But one of the conditions seems to be pretending to be engaged.

Hey! No one talks about the kid. Who is that kid? he looks like his brother but they have different eyes. What if that kid is also the son of the dead emperor?

I'm enjoying this but the past few chapters sense 48 i'm completely lost so the whole idea with the Black sun was to secure an influential job and protect herself with the future but all of a sudden in that chapter she's suddenly ok with an engagement with him it makes no sense did the manga skip out stuff.
I mean in her view she thinks he's meant to be with the the other princess so what gives with the sudden change in her plans.
All the chapters before 48 she's all about being an employee and staying professional and i'm not the Madam but it's done a 180, yeah it's inevitable it was going to happen but way to sudden and still been no explanation almost 10 chapters later why her plans changed.

Thanks!
Its funny and entertaining but confusing as well :| .. she's just dragging it so much to make the relationship seem 'natural' and make her brother accept
Still funny though :D

@royamr what's unnatural is how opposed she was to the even the thought of a relationship with him but post ch.48 her feelings have completely changed and suddenly wants to be in a relationship with him, i mean is she even in love with him, he's done nothing to make her desire/want him. So it's either a case of manga skip stuff from original or author doesn't know what they are doing.

Oh my! I can't stop laughing! This is so much fun for me! ~ Highly recommended and the heroine isn't a pushover yet remain resilient and kind to her little brother. LOve this especially I'm a sister myself.

Fed-Kun's army
I see Ares is about to change Kai's entire curriculum... or hope he does. Funny though that Kai got a matching outfit. lol

Users who are viewing this thread