Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 62

Theee were 2 jars of Jelly, Lancelot bought for Alicia hehehehe one each for Kai and ML hahahahahhah xD too funny!

Dex-chan lover
Even I heard that glass of reality crack though the screen. 4th wall broke.

Ares was so lucky that Alicia didn't find Lancelot during the feast, otherwise he would have never had a chance if she didn't mistake him for Lanc.

The 2nd male lead syndrome hit me like a train.
I prefer Lancelot over the male lead already-

It’s cute that ares and her lil bro love her so much. Kinda sad that she won’t end up with Lancelot for a peaceful end but her relationship with ares is just so much more fun to watch

Lol 😂 lil bro - true but also not true.
Lancelot has no romantic chemistry at all with mc idk what the rest of y’all talking about, he saw her as a kid and she called him older bro?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for Lancelot.
Godamn second male lead syndrome.
Lil bro is so jelly it makes me laugh.

Fed-Kun's army
"I could have done that"

But ya didn't you little shit. You were at home being a little shit kid while your older sister worked herself bloody to keep you fed and even saved your life by going around, trying to find the medicine you needed when sick!

Kai is the king of no manners and attitude. I still wonder how could he grow up to be this annoying. Was it his mom that’s been enabling him to get away with any bad stuff he did to his sister?

Users who are viewing this thread