Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 64

AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! ARGH, MEN LIKE ARES REALLY WANNA MAKE ME STRANGLE THEM.
I could literally feel Alicia's hurt when she showed up, all dolled up for him and Ares ignored her.

Thank you for this 2 chapters !!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Contributor
@daallday
Pretty much. I find the average reading comprehension of commentors on these types of series woefully poor.

Glad that Ares noticed the 14 beads but hey, would have been way cooler if had opened his fucking mouth and said something!!
Gods, those chapters made me so mad. She had to endure so much and they still are to cowardly to show gratitude or even acknowledge her pain in front of her.

And fuck that noise about not bringing up old misbehaviours - if Kai wants to act all grown up, he should own it and apologise.

And thank you for your hard work! 💕

i still don't fully follow how tf the plot did a 180 on her not ever wanting to be engaged to him and then like next chapter was like oh we have to pretend to be engaged? LIKE WTF IS CONTINUITY. anywayz ya wow 14 over 12 but you still can't recognize her autonomy and wish to control her ahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :///////// if only she could just run away from this whole situation dang

I am failing to see why you guys are having second male lead syndrome...He really isn't looking great when you look at all the facts. He has only helped her once in her childhood and for some reason it garners this response? Seriously think for a moment... If she did join the mercenary group earlier on, can you wholeheartedly tell me it wouldn't have ruined her relationship with her brother? Her going away to leave for some guy her brother doesn't know? Following along that thought, how about Palace life? Not only would she become an embarrassment because of the princess but her brother would have been scammed too. Nobody to help because there's no reason to help. That's if we think on the belief that Ares seemingly became attached because he went hip to hip with her. This is a more extreme situation with a bit of truth mixed in. Realistically if her brother didn't burn that paper she'd join and became the weapons advisor to the mercenary group, there is no reason to believe she wouldn't do same as she does presently earlier. Her brother would just become semi friends with Lancelot. Ares would always develop an interest- the natural law thing. She would recognize that Ares is good looking but not admit it. Lancelot would be pushed away on missions/oddjobs. The cycle of courting continues.

Dex-chan lover
Lancelot is a great contrasting figure to throw in, what with him being kind and attentive compared to Ares and Kai - hopefully they'll both reconsider their mindset after seeing how happy Alicia was just to see someone who was gentleman on her behalf without any pretension of gain. Honestly, Kai's the one who needs to learn from his example the most, both to be a decent person but also as a ruler who's tyranny wiped out his family in another timeline.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t see Lancelot as a male lead. An older brother I can see.

But Ares did screw up this time. She went all out to dress herself up and did not receive recognition. That must have been humiliating and upsetting for her.

Fed-Kun's army
ALICIA WANTED ARES TO WAIT FOR HER CUE BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB PLAN OF HERS. then she gets all mad at him. I was getting angry with her the last chapters, now it's close to thinking she's a complete idiot in the end.

then everyone starts hating Ares for no reason. He's helped her every fucking step of the way. Is everyone for real.

seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner
Because he's stupid siding with Kai is the worst thing to ever do yet he did it.
Did he think getting along with the brother would get on her good side?

Users who are viewing this thread