Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 64

Thank you for the update!!!

And OMG the fact that he remembered even the little details!!! !(^o^)! LETS GET SAILING 🛳

new fav is lancelot,

bro and ares lost soooo many points for making her upset and cry.

thank you for the chapters!!!!

Dex-chan lover
noooooooooo if u saw that why didnt u tell her TT ares no baka TT
sorry lancelot ill stay with the original ship, not to mention ares' way more hansomu than u sooo
and have to admit the lil bro, although hes a cute tsundere, he s just too much :/ such a pain... poor Alicia
and as always thx for the tl! keep up the good work^^

I prefer Lancelot rn. Ares needs to get his shit together 'cause he's not impressing anyone rn.

Lancelot is climbing that respect ladder like an elevator rn tbh. Ares needs to step up his game. C'mon man you can do it give me greater reason to root for you

Poor little Alicia was lived through hardship to protect her mother and Kai. Maybe if she still has note, her life will be more easier :"(

Well, tbh I prefer Lancelot over Ares now. He seems a good person and can pamper her so much

lol the Duke is so petty. And seriously I kinda understand Alicia's anger to them. It's hard to always be the one who put effort and be responsible.

You know that story where Gwen marries Arthur but runs away with Lance, well I guess if it’s anything like this you can see why. And...

ALICIA I MISSED YOU!!! YOU BEING YOUR BRILLIANT SELF MAKES ME HAPPY!!!

AND GOSH THAT WHOLE CHAPTER HAS GOT ME TORN OVER WHO TO SHIP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread