Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
She's giving Ares cold shoulders... and why a background knight keeps hiding his chest?

Oof that hit a sore spot. Well I guess if I presented myself as a lady and my crush doesn't notice me and my brother embarasses me in front of others, that'll be my reaction as well to the word lady ahahaha

Oof. Ares better do something to make it up to her haha jk
Thanks for the update!

Love the details of the knights covering their physiques in fear that Ares will go full yandere it seems. Thanks for the translation!

Lmao Ares screwed up big time. She's tried repeatedly to play out the mutual love angle, but each time the lil shit got in the way and Ares failed her. Now the last time, not only did he ignore her efforts, they both disrespected someone she thought fondly of. He's gonna have to make it up to her lol. She seems pissed.

Am I the only one who didn't get the last part? What does it mean [relating to"roughly" or even "heart fluttering"]?
Also thanks for the chapter💞

Alicia went into begonethot mode lmao. I hope Ares patches things up with her soon. Ares, you little dumdum.

She doesnt want the lady of salvation (weapon) to have the qualities of a lady, which is heart fluttering and gentle.

@jem3710 Lady of Salvation is the name of the plan Alicia made for the mutual love thingy with Ares in front of Kai, George mistakenly thought it was the name of the sword Alicia is making for him.

Hearing the name triggered her because it reminded her of how bad the plan went bc uh... Ares didn't notice and stuff if you may recall

Dex-chan lover
Ares, you f*cked up royally. Good luck finding moments to flatter her now.

@nvmWhatever Lady of Salvation was her plan, a metaphor for what she would become to convince her brother of her 'relationship' with Ares.

"Something that's roughly a Lady of Salvation" -> felt like a direct attack to Alicia at being unable to correctly portray a graceful Lady when she dressed up for the first time.

"Heart fluttering" was what she was aiming to incite within Ares with her glow up. Since she perceived she failed royally at that, she decided to drop all those previous attempts at looking like a Lady.

Users who are viewing this thread