Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
do i enjoy the rocky flirty dynamic our leads have rn? yes 😌

do i also feel intensely the loss of what could have been a soft uwu sparkling fairytale reunion romance with lancelot? also yes 😔

Worse - if Alicia just hadn't gone out at all - Lancelot would've come to her! Because Kai was hinting to Lancelot that he wanted Alicia to have some jewels, and there would have been no reason for George to prevent Lance from doing that. But you know, then we wouldn't have as much of a story, because I kind of enjoy our foul-mouthed blacksmith FL.

While I would absolutely hate Ares in real life and would consider him utter trash as a person he's kind funny in the context of the "hot hero I wanted my sister to write and now I'm stuck with".

Ahhhhhh her life could have been so much more peaceful if she found the real lancelot

Dex-chan lover
Ares needs to put more effort into winning her over instead of her realizing she likes him or some shit because that would be cheap and undeserved.

This is the first time i have picked the 2nd male lead over the first one and that says a lot.

Yeah wow. I don't think anyone would be upset if she choice Lancelot at this point. Though chances are... that would never happen.

Of course that the 2nd rules of "male lead classification"

"Caring + non black hair male lead never win"

Not really but it's kinda 98â„… true.

Actually is the author going to Luke and Leia them? I notice the "fallen noble" Alicia's dead father has not been specified. Alicia and Lance could be cousins...

I still agree with everyone here that Lancelot is the superior boyfriend candidate objectively.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Lance-a-lot.

Ai-chan wants her to end up with her brother. Big sisters are their little brother's horny bitches!

It's too bad Ai-chan doesn't have a little brother.

Users who are viewing this thread