Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 69

Aggregator gang
Now, Kai, it will be a very good choice to scream "OFF WITH HER HEAD" right? Damn rotten original FL :/

Don't really see where's she's getting the confidence to be this bold that quickly tbh

I'm going to ignore the bitch and focus on the wholesomeness that is Kai and Ares.

Dex-chan lover
Oh noes
If the spoiler is right from what remember this is the start of the 'pants on head retarded arc'.

@MtnCat
>wholesomeness

I hope someone will kill her soon, despicable b1tch ):

Tbh the real winner here is Kai, he gets all the attention from everyone, lol. Still, I hope this power situation can be fixed soon. Ares won't marry that stupid and evil woman and instead is ready to protect Kai all the way to gain MC's heart so I doubt that so-called "Princess" will be able to kill Kai this time

Ty guys!

Dex-chan lover
Did this bitch just barge into the Emperor's office and went through his private documents like she owns the place? And now she is going to interrogate one of his servants?

How the fuck is she going to get away with that? "Emperor's caretaker" my ass, she has no authority to pull that shit.

@Acolytus To a limit it can be justified, but it leaves a poor impression on an emperor and makes them raise their vigilance against such personnel, so would say it was a poor move even when considering a young emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread