Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused right now. It felt like the chapter started in the middle on another chapter. What is happening?

Dex-chan lover
Hope it was "just" a beating... I'm pretty sure either the king or the on-top-of-everything general can just kill her without much justification... 😬

Holy shit the bitch just didn't beat her up!!!! She gonna DEAD dead. I hope Alicia goes on the offensive now and torture her

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she is alive so thinhs can still be salvaged assuming they play their cards right.

Of course this could be a trap, if the king says he ordered her to clean, the princess can claim she saw her stealing or etc. And its maids words against hers. So for this to work he has to say he gave her a secret asignment.

i am going to fucking roast a PIG TONIGHT GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfaoo, thank you so much for the chapter! <3

Argh someone put this woman in her place, her act is so pathetic I'm suprised people are falling for it.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
NNOOOO NOT BABY ELISEEEE
gosh... She's going to go all out now isn't she?
Many thanks

Oh no she didn't! Do what ever you want to Alicia, but you go after her people and you can forget the petty noble fighting you've been seeing up until now, you're about to see how commoners fight bitch!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. The maid might actually die. It's the princess's word against a maids, this won't end well.

ugh we had to listen to th bitch for sooooo many panels ugh just seeing her face pisses me off. god i hope j’ai becomes a tyrant just to torture her

thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread