Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that all the students wear skin tight outfits so there is eye candy in both genders
hopefully it's comfy/stretchable, i would look too pudgy but not in a thicc way/feels like it might be too tight /cut off circulation but i guess not like it's meant to be too realistic

even tho they're technically wearing the same i think the 'camera angle' was still focused on the female butts lol

Dex-chan lover
page 3, why is bro posing like that
ET14qC3.png

Why, indeed. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
It feels off that a slime with an attribute is resistant to all attributes. Would make sense if that was the case for most slime types, but the way he is talking seems to indicate that one specifically so it is hard to tell if that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
It feels off that a slime with an attribute is resistant to all attributes. Would make sense if that was the case for most slime types, but the way he is talking seems to indicate that one specifically so it is hard to tell if that is the case.

Actually that would make the most sense as in early game you pretty much have nothing but physical attack which effects it.

Dex-chan lover
Actually that would make the most sense as in early game you pretty much have nothing but physical attack which effects it.
It makes sense for a normal slime to be resistant to attribute based attacks, and then attribute slimes be weak to their counter attribute to teach about the attributes weaknesses early game. Debatable about physical attacks since it is slime, but being a rock slime physical attacks should effect it. And he did boost her attack with magic.

Power Uploader
Nahhh I'm crying, why did the MC depop girly snatch his waist on page 4 😭

Contributor
*ERRORS

He used a rune to calm her the text was deleted without translating the rune name...
The text when she transformed was deleted without being translated... are planning on not translating their skills anymore?! No the next ones were translated so just a error... still please fix it~

@Invader_Retro

Users who are viewing this thread