Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Guys have you never read New Gate manga/anime? stop with the fking SAO reference bullshit, there are many more same trope manga/manhua out there.

Power Uploader
This is the lowest an author could stoop to. Peak shamelessness. Author is blatantly copying SAO with no regret whatsoever.

And the way I just know he's probably the type of person to spout nonsense like "It's not plagiarism! It's just taking inspiration!"

Guys have you never read New Gate manga/anime? stop with the fking SAO reference bullshit, there are many more same trope manga/manhua out there.
What the fuck are you on about?. New Gate isn't even 10% similar to SAO. It's not about the fucking VRMMO trope. It's about how author started the story 1:1 like SAO.

I could see that as a reason but then why not as gloves or the like? I think they just wanted to be lazy and used what looks like traced versions of the Occulus controllers.
I hate how the controllers are also held backwards. Unless bro is some pro gamer with a niche way to hold them, there is no excuse for you to draw them backwards.
I know i always complain about how shit garbage is but still read it, my addiction might be too strong.

Users who are viewing this thread