Lonely Boy Scans

Suicide Boy!! the best can you update it? the raw already have the epilogue.. please...

Can you update suicide boy? It’s marked as completed but it doesn’t end until chapter 60. I’m sorry if I’m being pushy but I really want to find out what happens next.

Nice job guys. I just wanna thank you for bringing these. It's kinda stupid to say this but this little webcomic changed my life's perspective in some ways.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love Suicide Boy and can't get enough. It's a shame that I can't read Korean because I'd sure as hell would love to help with the scanlation, but I just hope we get the chapters from Part 2 started relatively soon, especially because the chapters focusing on Sooyim's sister and her interactions with Hooni seem interesting, at least going from the thumbnails alone.

Hey your discord link is broken would you mind updating it or something? Also, thank you so much for translating! Infinite thanks!!!

LOVE YOUR WORK SO MUCH. It saddens me to see that you guys are going to stop the translations but I love every bit of it. Thank you so much for all of the memories!

Users who are viewing this thread