Lonely, Lonely Fireflies - Ch. 56 - Understanding

Group Leader
i picked this up bc i saw that it was gonna finish soon but this ending .... did it get axed?

This maahwa have been suddendly stopped by the author since october 2019 , and after thath , we never had a info or a new about him , so i guess he have been dropped.

I know it goes uo until Chinese new uears and he goes to her place. On Kaikuhan it said temporarily stopped at ch72.

I'm calling it. Blue hair will end up with blondie here.
Silver hair biatch will end up with MC's bro

Cuz everyone deserves a happy ending

Wait this is the end?

WHAT did this get dropped? T_T this was one of my favorites, dang it

Yay!!! I freaking love this series even though I don't really like romantic stuffs...

Fed-Kun's army
lmao Yingche is drunk. he's probably gonna confess. and was Tongtong pointing the camera at them the whole time? lmao it's gonna cause a big ruckus (but also it sends a message to Qiao Xin and her gang that yes Liucheng and Yingche are married. Period.)

also, blondie and Youshou are a good potential otp omg. Someone as calm as him with someone as strong as the blondie would be a good match. i support.

i'm sad that it got dropped by the author before the ship even sailed (and when things got really interesting too). but from here on, i could only imagine my 2 otps sailing. Liucheng and Yingche are already mutually in love anyway. but aaah i wish i could see how it'd go down, and we haven't even gotten a kiss scene yet 😭
now i'm just sad 😭

Omg I chose this because I wanted to complete a whole story, not to be left hanging! Can't believe it was dropped by the author. But thank you to Hour of Lunacy for their hard work! It was a pretty webtoon.

Users who are viewing this thread