Lonely Professor and Robot Girl's Despair-Like Utopia

Aggregator gang
This is great, I wish the world wasn't under a pandemic right now to enjoy it more, it's hard to be scared everyday at the chance of losing someone loved.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the idea of a near-empty, deserted Earth so appealing?

Oh, and Parity is what to listen to when reading this.

Supporter
The guy writing this is also writing Sousou no Frieren, which is surprisingly not all that surprising.

Unless I'm reading this wrong? The author is the same for both.

Just found this manga and really enjoying it so far! Ignore the comments talking about the ending or whatever and just give it a read, hell even if ending turns out to be bad (haven't read yet) who cares, the journey there was damn enjoyable so far!

Group Leader
Oh ok, didn't saw the post-apocalyptic / tragedy tags, mofo punched me right in the feels.

Group Leader
The art is marginal, the writing is marginal... but the feels are keeping me going. The feelings are better than the mangaka can actually deliver, but I can imagine the intention. And that's good enough.

Was that the "terrible" ending you warned us about?
I actually have to praise it by not ending in the cheap shot that would be having the professor die and have the robot girl go alone on her journey, filled with grief. I liked it. It was filled with hope.

Yeah, very limp ending. No particular emotions were invoked and it left me with a big ol shoulder shrug when the rest of the series was very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread