Long-Awaited Feelings - Ch. 35 - Jing Xuan is not that kind of person

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate any effort to translate but I found this difficult to read for some reason.
Maybe its the grammar/sentence structure idk. :wowee:
Also the image quality is much lower, compared to the last chapter by Zephyr the image quality was horrid.
Not to mention all the different sizes in long strip format is unpleasant when reading. Also the watermarks...
Reading this back, I do seem like a hater huh? Oh well had to get this off my chest, sorry if I seemed rude.

Group Leader
One of the reason i avoid reading chinese/Korean, there is always those unreadable translation ( and that one probably is one of the best one ), image size change randomly, the text hardly make sense, some part are not translated so in case you were not confused enough trying to translate the translated text, now you are completely lost for sure. And there is probably some page missing or at least part of some page for sure.
I dropped so many series because of that shit.
If u ever think you are helping people doing this, know that i would enjoy reading the raws more than whatever that thing is, and i can't understand/read a single word in chinese.

I appreciate any effort to translate but I found this difficult to read for some reason.
Also the image quality is much lower, compared to the last chapter by Zephyr the image quality was horrid.
Not to mention all the different sizes in long strip format is unpleasant when reading. Also the watermarks...
Reading this back, I do seem like a hater huh? Oh well had to get this off my chest, sorry if I seemed rude.
also half of it is supposed to be at the end not in the middle

I was very happy that a new chapter is here. But wtf? I'm not trying to be rude but still 😩

Group Leader
The uploader isn't the translator - someone (Liaaa001) has been doing their own translation on Mangago and this is just an upload of what's on there (which is why the uploader added the note they "found" it on Mangabuddy).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ugh looks like this is an crap translation, better wait for zephyr version, i hope they don’t stop translation this because of an moron of an sniper

The uploader isn't the translator - someone (Liaaa001) has been doing their own translation on Mangago and this is just an upload of what's on there (which is why the uploader added the note they "found" it on Mangabuddy).
Yeah, i figured i should let the people who were waiting for a new chapter know that i found a diff translation at a diff website

Im sorry, i saw it on mangabuddy and thought i should try to upload it for anyone who wanted to read more bc its been 2 months since last update, i wont do it again

Group Leader
Yeah, i figured i should let the people who were waiting for a new chapter know that i found a diff translation at a diff website
Have you read the site rules?

• 3.3.3.1 Only the scanlator may choose the "Not affiliated with any group" option.
  • 3.2.4 If you are not part of the scanlation group, do not alter the release you are uploading by any means.

Guys im sorry, i didnt know what i was doing, i saw a different translation on another webside and thought to upload it to this website but idk why it didnt upload it in the right order, it was confusing, sorry if i got anyones hopes up

Have you read the site rules?

• 3.3.3.1 Only the scanlator may choose the "Not affiliated with any group" option.
  • 3.2.4 If you are not part of the scanlation group, do not alter the release you are uploading by any means.
Sorry, i tried to read it carefully but was kinda too excited to share it with u guys, do i take it down?

One of the reason i avoid reading chinese/Korean, there is always those unreadable translation ( and that one probably is one of the best one ), image size change randomly, the text hardly make sense, some part are not translated so in case you were not confused enough trying to translate the translated text, now you are completely lost for sure. And there is probably some page missing or at least part of some page for sure.
I dropped so many series because of that shit.
If u ever think you are helping people doing this, know that i would enjoy reading the raws more than whatever that thing is, and i can't understand/read a single word in chinese.
Im very sorry, i didnt mean to cause any harm by uploading this, i didnt know what i was doing and was too excited to read the rules. Do i take it down?

Users who are viewing this thread