Long Live the King

Ok is this guy just a dumbass or what?
Like wasn't the king supposed to be the only retarded one.. How come this guy doesn't get that he's in a terrible position?

im waiting for the english version to catch up to the portuguese version so i can get a cleaner bookmark tab KEKW

Dex-chan lover
As someone who hasnt read the novel i find this okey, even good at most parts, please stop review bombing this manga just because it didn't follow the novel that you jerk off to at night. Things change , it's ok

oleg gon lose a leg

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
All that i wish for is more chapters. A bit sad that clow takes so many mangas up at the same time when he could take extra mangas only when he caught up with the raws for the one he's translating atm. Now multiple mangas sit hundred of chapters behind

Fed-Kun's army
Thats... i cant, how can any sane person read trough this? Ignoring that the quality of art differs between the deepest hells and high heavens, fine... but this is so incredible nonsensical... guess i try the LN, but i really cant take this...

Wooow, I wonder what happened to Ellena, thank you veryuch for all of your translations, we appreciate the hard work and quality content you provide us with !! 😄💜💜💚💚💙💙

The one who made the manhua drew it like he's the one who made the LN and making pierce and lampard a girl WTF totally ruined their characters for me

as all Chinese web novels adapted into manhua this is bad and doesn't give the same vibe as the source. Not to mention they always have to change males into females cuz you know.... full harem is not enough we need more.

I like it. I didn't read the book. I don't care if it isn't as good as the book. If I wanted to read books with out pictures I wouldn't have dropped out of college 😘

Wooooow, the paladin is great huh, sorcerer as well, actually everything is wonderful as long as our MC wields it haha, love this manhua, thanks a lot for translating and sharing it here with us, we appreciate it~ 😁

The guy in chapter 64 in the last panel is just so so cute, omg he was crying for attention, ugh my heart~~ 😍😭
Thanks a lot for the hard work and please take care of yourself Cloww !

Users who are viewing this thread