Long Live the King

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my favourite stories at the moment, but does this have a novel and if it has one what's the name of it? I can't find anything under the same name.

Dex-chan lover
@l2ose thank you very much

EDIT: so I started reading the novel and the MC is supposed to be 6'/180cm tall and he should have long black hair.
Oh and apparently all the female fighters are actually some middle-aged dudes...

Web Novel is way better, basicly in manhua story is way to rushed, it look like MC is gender bender and there is a lot of comedy and not enough FATALITY! Seriously, dont judge this title on manhua alone, read novel then decide, novel is way better! https://readwebnovels.net/novel/hail-the-king/

Dex-chan lover
I kind of wished that since they decided to gender bender practically everyone they could of adjusted the names to fit the female counter parts

So from what im seeing here is that this is split into two version

Novel: How it should be

Manhua: Fanservice

Everyone's talking about how bad the Manhua version is from the Novel, Novels and Books are always going to be better then just about anything, You can describe stuff way better with unlimited words then trying to get it across with some pictures or video, you can express the emotions, everything from the most minor detail up with a book, It's of course not nearly as easy or ever likely to happen with pictures/video. This may just be fanservice but ya know it's still entertaining lol

I don't know how you novel readers feel but coming from person who read manga only, I'm not used to reading novels my brain are used to visuals so reading straight out in novels can be quite boring to me. People who read novels, what are some tips how to make reading novels interesting? Thanks for reading.
Tldr; Reading with visuals are much interesting rather than reading alone. Tips on how to read novel.​

@Link9027 I don't know how useful this would be for you, but in my experience it's better to have some music in the background while reading; something which in some sense relates to what is happening in the story at the time. This could help in having your mind visualise the story itself, and forget that you're even looking at words.

Users who are viewing this thread