Looking for a manga about a NEET who became a shut-in after his mom died, and who's step-mother ends up developing feelings for him after his father d

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that sums it up and I'm not sure if that was a real manga or a fever dream I had where I read one chapter and it stuck.

Is it a real manga or am I going crazy? I remember it looked like your typical Shoujo manga and the first chapter ends with him opening up the door and having a huge ass beard.

Contributor
There's probably dozens of H-manga with that setup, but let's assume you're thinking of a manga on the non-H side.
But then you throw the "it looked like your typical Shoujo manga" curveball; I was expecting Seinen/Josei.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz It's not hentai, because I have the filter on because I like stories that actually have plot. Though that being said it might have smut.

It looked like your typical shoujo, but it might be under Josei. It definitely wasn't Seninen.

I remember the guy looking decently good for a NEET who hasn't left his room in many years and I know he's an adult in the story. Again, feels like a fever dream but I know I've seen this. I also think it was completed. It's mainly told from the step mom's/dad's prospective until the end of the first chapter. It tended to have longer chapters.

I know I'm not making this shit up, but I can't find it.

Edit: Never mind, I found it and it is senien apparently

What the fuck

https://mangadex.org/title/4467/me-teru-no-kimochi

Dex-chan lover
@Justforthelulz Irony of being immediately corrected aside,

Look at this art style and tell me it doesn't look like Shoujo to you.

r1.png

I can't believe I'm reading this but oh well. If I remember correctly it's either unironically good or so bad it's good.

Contributor
@Tamerlane
Look at this art style and tell me it doesn't look like Shoujo to you.
Oh, it wasn't about the artstyle or anything (considering I didn't even know which manga you were talking about until you figured it out on your own),
just that the whole "stepmom x NEET/hikikomori stepson" didn't sound like a Shoujo setting at all, hence my Seinen/Josei inquiry.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

Yeah I was referring to artstyle more than genre, though I would find it funny if there was a smut manga aimed at young girls just because of how fucked up that would be.

Then again, Shounen has been known to include risque elements itself, so I don't think it would be too out of the question

Users who are viewing this thread