Looking for a manga

I'm trying to find a specific manga where the mc joins a party of 4 for a quest. All I remember about this group is the male leader has his little harem of two girls I think one was a mage and the other I can't remember. The last member was a female who joined this team because she needed to join a team to complete this quest.
Anyways they head to a cave where the male leader dies along with the two girls due to goblins I think (no this isn't goblin slayer).
The mc tries to save the last female, but for some reason she can't walk I think it was due to the lack of energy because if I remember correctly she isn't human. They try to escape the cave through an alternate route because the way they entered was already being swarmed with goblins. They end up entering a dungeon/labyrinth/ruins where they encounter another group of adventurers who were exploring this dungeon/labyrinth/ruins for either treasure or mapping the area.
The last chapter I remember reading was that the mc, femc, and the new group entered the control room where the dungeon was controlling the monsters and the femc tries to deactivate the control room but fails.

If it helps at all the new group of adventurers were a warrior, an archer, a female who I can't remember what she did, and a mage who had a spell to create a stone wall to block the horde of goblins heading for them.
The female mc's outfit I think was similar to a female's samurai outfit

Users who are viewing this thread