Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll Loaf Around …

Dex-chan lover
One major benefit to those loops, she has accumulated many skills that very few could pick up in one lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
This is fun. An idiot Prince who didnt have the authority to do what he did and was called out for it, and a dark prince who is more than he seemed to the MC when she first met him. And a MC who is resourceful and mischievous.

I love how each life she lived helped her accumulate so many skills. Years of working as a merchant, as a doctor, as a knight, etc. She has so many skills that it really makes a lot of sense.

And I love how the ex-fiance's father came in and forced his idiot son to bow down. Now he'll have to bow down to her as well since she will be the future empress of a superior nation.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"Hey, how do you have excellent fighting skills, lockpicking skills and even advanced medical knowledge when you aren't even 20?" (I don't remember if the ages were mentioned)
"Uuhh, it's a secret!"

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking about this one recently, it felt like it had been longer than just a month though.
@omegaxis1 My personal favorite part of that, is that he's holding his face completely squished to the ground with small rocks poking his face.
@Richman All part of being trained to be the prince's fiancee.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@Richman : She should be 15 or maybe 14. She states she dies when she's 20 (or was it before) but she roams around for 5 years before dying.

Ive been wandering about the art since it seems familiar when i look at the artist's arts i saw Setsuna graffiti so thats why the art feels familiar

Fed-Kun's army
Its quite curious... I sort of wonder if he also his own sort of time loop or something similar to being able to read a person... I mean, sure it's not uncommon for another knight or trained warrior to spot another person that has been well trained. However, I find it kind of suspicious that someone of his caliber just chalks it up to something as simple as "love at first sight" for his proposal.

T^T i loved the light novel, can't wait to see the rest of the manga. thk u for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread