Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll Loaf Around …

Double-page supporter
Imagine having seven lives of absurdly diverse experiences. She's literally one of the most useful people in existence.

Dex-chan lover
@meijune @notesha Last I read the WN,
MC is more about using her previous life skills to make connections/improvements to somehow prevent Arnold from becoming a future murderhobo and waging war on everyone else. I say somehow because Arnold is very secretive about his personal past and motives and has yet to fully open up about it to anyone. There is a romance component, but it's quite slow-paced.

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000
Still doesn't make anything better. She is forced to become an 'unlicensed' and 'unwillingly' nanny/therapist & bride (if the author go that route) for a mentally ill/problematic child husband because God said so. "She is the only one can heal him", when I was young, I was like "awww", now I know better, it's fucked up no matter how you spin it.

Group Leader
@zz2000 I was just laughing because it reminded me of Cain from "Trash of the Count's House." Like... declares they're going to be lazy, but like, the world needs saving before you can be lazy soooo... XDD

LMAO she's the best maid! she fking unlocked a goddamn door of a child who dont want to study, hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread